Monday, March 3, 2014

Chromebook

Though I bought my Chromebook on a whim, I was hoping to find a way to make some money using it. I have had my Chromebook for over 3 months now and I have yet to make any money with it. I am hoping that by blogging I can build an audience and then offer something to that audience that they will buy. I am also thinking of adding Adsense once my audience grows bigger.

I want to be able to generate some kind of income using just my Chromebook and free or low cost means of generating an income. The whole point will be to write an ebook that teaches others how to make money online by only investing in a super low cost Chromebook. I want to document how I make money online with less that a $200 investment. The cool thing is that you can only do that with a Chromebook since anyway else becomes much more expensive. What if I could find a way to make an income online using just a Chromebook? What if I helped others do the same? I think that would be cool.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment