Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Chromebook - Security

when I had a Windows Laptop, my system got infected so often with some kind of virus that I came to expected it. Now that I have a Chromebook, I have yet to have any problems and that's without having to have some kind of anti-virus software installed. It's rather satisfying to know that I will probably never have to deal with a virus again. It turns out that since all the software is web based, there is nothing to infect on your system. This is one of the best aspects of using a Chromebook. You will probably never have to reinstall your system again. Plus, if something does go wrong, most (if not all) your files are stored online in the cloud. You never lose anything. Not bad for a $200 system!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment