Friday, March 28, 2014

Observation - Distracted

I watch people as I drive. Not in a creepy way, but just because I am interested to see what people are doing. I have noticed way more people on their phones lately. It's easy to see when people are talking on their phones. They either have the phone up to their ear or seem to be talking to themselves. It's much harder to notice when people are texting though. I've noticed that when people are texting they are looking down at their phones and they dart looks up at the road. in either case, I try to stay clear of them because they are an accident waiting to happen. It is estimated that 25% of all accidents are the results of people using their phones while they are driving (I think it's higher). Maybe we are all way too distracted and need to pay attention to driving?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment