Friday, March 21, 2014

Chromebook - Spell Check

I was looking back through my old journal entries from last year when I was using an iPad to keep my journal on. I was surprised to see so many typos and mistakes that the spell check on the iPad missed. I did not realize how inaccurate the spell check on the iPad was. Spell check on Google Drive is so much better. Why is that? I think it's because when you use spell check on Google Drive you are actually doing it on Google's servers and not on your own individual device. That's why you have to be online to use it. Now that is a drawback when you are offline, but that does not bother me anymore since I have a hotspot on my iPhone. The Spell Check on Google Drive is is not perfect (as you can probably find stuff I got wrong here on my blog), but is is much better than what is on my iPad.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment