Monday, March 31, 2014

The Future - College Majors

I was reading an article on the College Majors that receive the most job offers. They are: Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, and Business Administration. What do most of them have in common? Math! Unfortunately most people do not enjoy math, but it has become the foundation of the digital age. I sometimes wish that I had majored in Computer Science or Engineering, but I did not want to do all the math that it involved. As a public school teacher I have noticed that more and more students avoid math like a disease. How can we fix that? If I could figure that out I would become a very wealthy man.

What do you think?

http://education.yahoo.net/articles/best_degrees_for_job_offers.htm?kid=1O1ZK

No comments:

Post a Comment