Monday, March 24, 2014

Creativity - Focus

I spent a portion of today helping my daughters drama class build sets. I was able to help put together three platforms and fix some wheels. I bring this up because I spent three hours doing basic construction and it felt as if it was just a few minutes. The time flew by. It is amazing how quickly time flies by when you completely focus on a task. When I am interrupted or I am doing something that does not encourage me to focus completely, time goes by slowly. How can you increase your focus? First, minimize distractions. Second, it is easier if you work alone. Third, wok on something you find interesting. Finally, listening to music might help (it does for me but I know some people that any kind of noise is a distraction).

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment