Weather you believe in God or not you have to admit that we are not an accident. We have been placed here for a reason. How do I know that? Because when you find the reason you are here, your life becomes transformed from one of mere existence and drudgery, to one of purpose and a contentment that brings a sense of peace that makes life amazing. So what have I been placed on this planet to do? Now that is one of the most important questions you can ever ask because the answer is what will make your life amazing. Unfortunately, no one can answer that question for you (though many will try). You have to go out and discover the answer for yourself. Here are some ideas to think about though:
1. Your purpose can only be defined by you.
2. When you find the right answer it will almost feel like you have always know it.
3. The answer will feel natural and effortless.
4. You will not have to make yourself do it, you will want to do it.
4. It very well could be something you told yourself was impossible, pointless, or just a dream.
5. Others might not understand or feel threatened by your purpose.
6. The longer you put off finding the answer, the more miserable your life will become.
Those are just a few ideas from my own quest, and I hope they help you on your own quest.
What do you think?