Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Creatively lazy

I am basically a lazy person, but I have found ways to be very productive. I have done so by being a little bit creative. For example, I have done all I can to create a job for myself in which I do as much of the things I enjoy during the day. Now, there are plenty of things I do not enjoy doing during the day but I have minimized them as much as I possibly can. I did so on purpose. It is interesting how you can do this in just about any field. I did it by creating a program from scratch in music in public education. If I can do that in public education you could probably do it in just about any place. Just add some creativity, decide what you would like to do, and then slowly but surely work your way to make it happen.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment