Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Little changes can make a big difference

In my writing I made one little change. I started the headings I use differently. Before I would always include the word in "my" in the heading. So for example I was right about "my" day. Today I decided to drop the "my" from the heading. I did not think it would make any difference at all, but it has. For some reason, I am coming up with way more ideas that I did in the past. Could one little change make a big difference? I used to think that no, little changes don't make much of a difference. But I am rethinking what I believe. Maybe small changes can add up to big differences? Especially when you put several of them together. For now though, I am enjoying getting so many new ideas.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment