Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Another good reason to own a Chromebook

I was sitting in Starbucks today and the gentleman sitting in front of me spilled his drink on his laptop. Unfortunately for him, the laptop stopped working immediately. Also unfortunately for him it was a MacBook Pro! Having witnessed that, I started thinking to myself. "If that had happened to me and my Chromebook, it would not be that big of a deal. I could easily go and afford to buy a new one." That is another good reason to own and use the Chromebook. If you crash it, or destroy it, or ruin it, you can just go out and buy another one. In fact, I could almost buy one every month or so if I needed to. That is how inexpensive Chromebooks are. I would also not lose very much of my data since most of it (especially the important stuff) is stored on Google Drive. I'm glad I own a Chromebook!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment