Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Using Google Docs

I switched from using Pages to using Docs not too long ago. At first I was not sure if I liked using Google docs, but that is not the case any longer. I think Google docs is very good. The best part about it is that it saves quickly. While using Pages it would take some time for my document to be uploaded and saved. It would also take some time for it to download to my iPhone or any other device. Google docs is much quicker. In fact, it is almost instantaneous as I write. So, I don't waste a bunch of time waiting for my document to upload or download depending on where I am in my writing process. That also means that I can switch to another device in a matter of minutes rather than waiting for everything to sync. So while at first I was not sure what I thought about Google docs, I am now a big fan.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment