Thursday, March 10, 2016

What news is important

What is important in the news for me? What is important to me are stories that will impact my life in some fashion. For example, I like to keep track of how the stock markets are doing and how oil is doing because those are good barometers of how our economy is doing. They are not the most accurate of barometers and they are lagging indicators, but they are a good way to know how things are going economically in our nation as a whole. I also find any other economic data to be important, though I believe the data from the government is often manipulated. Other areas I find to be important are politics, international relations, any economic news, and then finally, whatever else might impact me directly.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment