Thursday, March 31, 2016

Wandering around

I just spent some time at wandering around my local home-improvement store. I was looking for some items in order to finish a project for my wife. She needs me to build a stand for a piece of artwork. I had an idea of what I wanted to do, but I wandered around Home Depot looking for things that would work for me. I actually found some good ideas and I am on my way now to go put it together and see if it will work. I enjoy wandering around home-improvement stores. I also like wandering around craft and art stores. There's so many things to look at and to get ideas from. I just find it fun to do. It is a great way to help you be creative. So if you have some time, go and wander around your favorite home-improvement or craft store. Maybe you'll come up with some great ideas?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment