Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Self driving cars

I can't wait till we have self driving cars. I would love to be able to take a nap on the way home. I would love to do some work and do some writing as I commuted to my job. I would just love to be doing something else than driving. I was just reading recently that Honda is working on a self driving vehicles that would cost about $20,000. That actually is quite affordable. Now the article did not specify how much of a self driving car that would be, but even if it did most of the driving by itself, it would be worth it. In other words, what if the car only drove itself on the highway? That would be fine with me since I spend most my time driving on the highway. Maybe that will be the first step in having full self driving car? Anyway, I think it will be soon that we will have access to self driving cars of some kind. And I for one cannot wait.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment