Monday, March 28, 2016

1000 posts

According to blogger this is my 1000th post. I have written 1000 posts over two years. I started this blog back in January 2014 and I can't believe I have written 1000 posts. I wish I could say that I have been very consistent, but that is not the case. If you look back through my blog you will notice that there are gaps in my posts. There are some months where I only wrote two or three. What you find is that I have had spurts of productivity. I think though, that now I am going to be much more consistent because I have discovered the dictation function on my iPhone. It turns out that speaking to my iPhone lends itself well to creating blog posts. Now I tried the dictation function to write fiction, but that seems to have stalled. With dictation writing blog post is a snap. For example, this is my seventh that I have written today. Lord willing I will write many more posts.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment