Friday, March 11, 2016

My Chromebook

I am at an event and I am using my Chromebook to write and keep me entertained. I love using my Chromebook. It does everything I need it to do. I know I have written this before, but I want to restate what I feel. With my Chromebook I do all my internet work. I visit my favorite sites, I check on the news, and I do all my blogging on it. I also use it to do some of my writing and all of my editing. For me, my Chromebook is perfect. Now I wish I could do everything on it (like programming and writing music), but it does just about everything I need to do. I also wish it had more offline functionality, but since I am rarely away from WIFI, it is not much of an issue for me. I love the fact that it is so inexpensive to use. I also like that I can do all I need to do for free. For that I am thankful for all the sites and companies that provide free applications and content.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment