Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Chromebook - the perfect writing machine

I think the chromebook is the perfect writing machine. When it comes to writing you do not need all the bells and whistles. You just need something that gets the job done. My chromebook is perfect for that. First, you have three choices of word processing programs you can use. You can use Google docs, you can use Word, or you can use Pages. All three work great, and I have used them all extensively. Second you have a full keyboard to type with, and in Google Docs, you have dictation as well. Third, you have fast access to the Internet and you also get to use the desktop versions of all websites. Finally, you save yourself a fortune because once you purchase your chromebook, which is inexpensive, everything else is free. I use my chromebook extensively to write. Yes I still use my iPhone, but only when I cannot use my chromebook. For me, the chromebook is a perfect writing machine.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment