Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My writing scheme

I am doing things a bit differently when it comes to writing. I use my iPhone to write with while I am commuting and while I am at work. I use the dictation function as much as possible and I also use a bluetooth keyboard when I can't use the dictation function. On my break, lunch, and any chance I get, I use my Chromebook to write with. When I am at home I use my Chromebook as well because I have great WIFI, which is perfect for using my Chromebook. I also switched to using Google Docs instead of Pages. It just works better with my Chromebook. Google Docs is not as good on my iPhone, but it works well enough. Since I am shifting to making my Chromebook the center of my writing, I will make that sacrifice on my iPhone. Maybe I should think of getting an Android phone? Would that be better with Google Docs? It might be worth the experiment to give it a try.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment