Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My Chromebook

I discovered something. I can stream music from Google Play and write using the dictation function on Google Docs at the same time. I did not think my Chromebook could multi task like that. My iPhone can't. In fact, I really can't listen to music and do much of anything else on my iPhone. I am continually surprised at what I can do on my Chromebook. You would think that a system with so little memory and power would have many more limitations. It also made me realize that much of the limitations on other systems is the size of the operation system. Chrome OS is light and fast and thus it lets the machine do many more things than would not be possible on another operating system (using the same hardware).

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment