Saturday, March 19, 2016

Gasoline prices update - California

The price of gasoline keeps going higher here in California. I just paid over $2.50 a gallon at my local discount gasoline station. this is now getting to be ridiculous. Do we really need to be paying an extra $.40-$.50 a gallon more just because they are changing the formula? I think this is just a way for the gasoline refineries to pad their profit. I doubt that it cost them this much more to tweak the formula of the gasoline the produce. On the other hand, I don't blame them. If I was being told how to run my business I would try to squeeze out as much profit as I could in anyway that I could. Indiana, it is our own fault anyway. We could vote for Seigner people to be in office so this would not happen. Oh well, it is just crazy California. Unfortunately I have to pay for it.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment