Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Chromebook

Usually at this time of year I buy a new Chromebook. I do so for my birthday which is coming up. This year though, I think I will keep the one I have and not buy a new one. Why? Because the one I have is working perfectly, so there is no need to replace it. Then I looked at all the new offerings and there is nothing better that is available. The new Acer model has basically the same chip as the machine I have now. So buying a new one would not be different at all. I could buy a cheaper model from another brand, but they have slower performing chips, so why do that? I could buy a model with more memory, but the one I have has memory enough for all I do. So, I will keep the one I have and save my birthday money for something else. Maybe next year there will be something better to upgrade to for the same price or less?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment