Sunday, March 6, 2016

Nightcap 3-6-16

It was a quiet Sunday. The democrats had a debate tonight, which I did not watch. I have not watched any of the debates so far this year. Why? Do they really make a difference in the end? I live in California where the primary rarely makes a difference. This year it might. I will pay attention if that's the case, but not till then. I have better things to do with my time. Peyton Manning looks to be announcing his retirement tomorrow. Good for him, he is going out on top. Hopefully one day I will be able to retire and go out on top. Besides the crime, mayhem, and disasters, there was nothing els of great importance in the news today. Oh, we did finally get some wind and something that looks like winter weather here in Southern California. Hopefully we will get some more.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment