Saturday, March 5, 2016

My iPhone

My iPhone has transformed my writing productivity. I use Pages to do all my writing so that I can access it with my iPhone and all my other devices through iCloud. I use the dictation function as often as possible so that I write substantially more now than when I just typed. In fact I am averaging over 4000 words a day and 3-4 blog posts. I also use several apps and access to the Internet regularly. Finally, I use the cell phone function as well, though it is the least used function on my iPhone. As a result, I have been able to expand how many posts I write for my blog every day which has substantially increased the amount of daily views and visits I get. My iPhone has been a great tool and has quickly become indispensable.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment