Tuesday, March 15, 2016

iPhone only update

My experiment using just my iPhone has failed. it failed because I got tired of playing with such a little screen. I realized I like having a bigger screen. I also realized I missed my Chromebook. So, instead of waiting till the end of the week to go back and use my Chromebook I decided to just start using it right away. It was interesting to note that I could basically do everything I needed to with my iPhone comma it just wasn't a pleasant experience. I like having access to the full desktop sites I visit on the internet. I like having a bigger screen when I edit and especially when I cut and paste text into my blog. Finally color I just missed my Chromebook. I just like it that much. So, from here on out I'm going to use my iPhone when I drive, and probably when I'm at work. And I'm going to use my Chromebook when I am at home and whenever else I can use it.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment