Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Gas prices - California

I had to buy some gas this morning and I thought I was going to pay much more for gas than I did last week. That was not the case. It was a little bit higher, but not substantially. So either the switch to the new formulation and has not affect the price of gas in California yet, or the change in formula is not going to have much of an effect on price at all. It is possible that the demand for gasoline here in California has diminished enough so that changing over to the new formula won't make a difference. That's great news for me at the gas pump, but not very good news for our economy. I am not sure which one I should root for. Do I want to lower prices? Or do I want a better economy? It really does not matter because what is going to happen is going to happen.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment