Content marketing means using quality "content" to attract customers to your web site and possibly converting them into customers. "Content" can be just about anything. From blog posts to articles, from podcasts to videos, from pictures to music, it's all content and can be used to attract an audience. Here are some ideas to help build an audience though content.
* Move away from numbered list articles and posts since they are getting old.
* Try to offer different types of media on your site (text, pictures, illustrations, video…)
* Don't focus on direct advertising, but focus on quality content.
* Short is better than long (though many disagree) because of attention span.
* Work to create a discussion.
Provide great content and everything else falls into place. Build an audience first and then seek to monetize. This is what works online.
What do you think?
For more: http://www.hostiee.com/future-content-marketing-7-predictions-2014/