Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Chromebook - Getting It

More and more people are getting the point of Chromebook. It is not designed to do everything. It is designed to just do basic things online for very inexpensively, safely, and quickly. Here is a quote from a review in Forbes today:

"For me, the charm of the Chromebook is that it doesn’t need a lot of powerful hardware to run smoothly, I like the fact that a light, cheapish machine can replace your more expensive laptop. So, those are the reasons I love Chromebooks now. It took me a while to get here, but if your next laptop isn’t running Chrome OS, I fear you might have made a mistake."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ianmorris/2014/05/20/a-google-chromebook-should-be-your-next-laptop-and-heres-why/

More and more people are getting it. Chromebooks are cheap, light, safe machines that get the job done mostly online.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment