Friday, May 30, 2014

Creativity - Make Time

One of the biggest excuses for not being creative is: " I don't have the time". I think that this excuse is just not true. I have found that I have time to do everything I want to do. So I just need to make being creative (or doing something creative) be something I truly want to do. How do you do that? Just decide! Make a decision to be creative and then go and do it. Also, make being creative one of the first things you do everyday. Wake up a few minutes early and get busy being creative. Or, make being creative the first thing you do when you get home from work. Another thing to do is schedule time being creative into your day. One last option is to make being creative the last thing you do before you turn in at night 9this is not the best option since you will be tired and not at your best). Hey, how about doing all of them! Now that is creative!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment