Monday, May 5, 2014

Creativity - Walk About

I was in a craft supply store last night and so I went on a "walk about". What I did is wander around the store and look at all the stuff. There are so many different kinds of craft and art activities you can do. I like looking around a getting ideas of stuff I want to either do or try. I also like looking around and seeing if I can use anything to solve a problem I am having. For example, I have a paperback book that is falling apart. I found a sheet of "duct tape" that was just the right size for me to use to cover the book with. I also found some pens that would be fun to write with. I like doing things like that. Just walking about and letting the ideas bubble up. Give it a try and see what bubbles up for you.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment