I ran across a great article on why Chromebooks are great for education. Here are some of the highlights:
* Chromebooks are the only device that offers a way to have zero downtime for students.
* Chromebooks keep everything in the cloud, meaning the device can be swapped out for a spare.
* Chromebooks are always up-to-date and never require “imaging”.
* The devices all but manage themselves.
* A Chromebook does most of what most students need, from a very fast and reliable platform.
* Windows-based laptop cannot provide a school with the same basis for success.
I couldn't agree more.
What do you think?