Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Writing - Tips For Blogging

I read a good article on writing for your blog. It had 16 recommendations. Here are the ones I like the most:

*  Write for yourself first. If you don't find it interesting, no one else will.
*  Be consistent. You can't build a community if you don't show up on a regular basis.
*  Be yourself. People can spot someone who is not authentic. Be yourself and you will be authentic.
*  Keep it short. Actually there is conflicting information on what does best online. I like to keep things short because I like to write short posts rather than long ones. I also think that on the internet, people would rather read something short and quick.

What do you think?

For more:
http://blog.bufferapp.com/blogging-advice-for-beginners-from-16-experts?utm_source=buffer&utm_campaign=Buffer&utm_content=buffere8567&utm_medium=twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment