Here are some tips on writing:
* Write! There is nothing that will improve your writing other than writing.
* Daily! Write everyday no matter what. Maybe have a word per day quota as well.
* Journal! Keep either an analog or digital journal or both.
* Read! Read what you want to write, fiction and non-fiction, good and bad stuff, just read.
* Edit! Write it down first and then go back and fix it. Read it outloud as well.
* Improve! Actively work to improve your writing, grammar, spelling, and vocabulary.
There are no shortcuts to being a writer. You have to write, daily. Keep a journal. You have to read, read, and read some more. Edit what you write and work to improve your writing.
What do you think?