Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Internet Business - Monetizing

Once you have an audience, it is time to start monetizing what you are putting online. Here are some ways to do that:

* Sell a product or service directly from your site
* Ask for donations or support
* Participate in affiliate programs
* Have advertising on your site


You can use one of these ideas or all to start making money from your site. I currently only use advertising on my blog and I am making a bit of money. I plan to implement a couple of other ideas as my blog matures and my audience grows. No matter what you do to create an income, don't forget that the most important thing is your content and building an audience. Without these two elements there is nothing to generate an income from.

What do you think?

For more: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/232492#

No comments:

Post a Comment