I read an article that called Chromebooks "Ultra Cheap". Is that accurate and fair? I think it is. Why?
* Chromebooks are the least expensive system on the market.
* Chromebooks are the least expensive system to use.
* Chromebooks are the most secure system on the market saving a ton of money and time.
* Chromebooks are lots of free or inexpensive web based software.
* Chromebooks are made with the same components as all other laptops.
So Chromebooks are "Ultra Cheap" and worth every penny!
What do you think?
For more: http://wallstcheatsheet.com/technology/is-it-time-to-ditch-your-pc-for-a-chromebook.html/?a=viewall