Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Personal Improvement - Expectations

I have found that my expectations influence how my day will go. If I expect things to go well for the day, they usually do. If I expect things to go poorly for the day, they also usually do. My day generally follows my expectations. So I have purposely been choosing my expectations. First thing in the morning, I have been putting down in writing what it is that I expect to happen during the day. Guess what, usually my day matches the expectations I write down. Of course there are exceptions, but usually my day follows what I wrote down. Give it a try and see what you find. First chance you get in the morning write down what you expect the day to be like. Make your expectations as positive as possible and be realistic with what difficulty you might know is coming your way. This little exercise has made a difference in the way my day progresses and it will in yours. I am going to have a good day today!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment