Friday, May 2, 2014

Chromebook - Inexpensive

More and more people are realizing the value of using a Chromebook. It is so inexpensive and you do not need to spend any more money to fully use it. That's the part I like most. I have invested a lot of money to make my iPad fully functional. I have not had to do that with my Chromebook. I am coming up on six months of usage, and I still have not found anything that disappoints me. How much has my Acer C720 cost me so far? Just $200 and nothing else. That's about $33 a month so far. In a year it will be less than $20 a month. In two years it will be less than $10 a month. That's less than I spend on anything else in my life. No other system is this inexpensive. That's the best part of Chromebook.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment