Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Writing – making progress

Since I have discovered the dictation function on my iPhone I have become very prolific. I am averaging 4000 to 5000 words a day. That is 3 to 4 times more words that I was writing before I started using dictation. This is now the third week I'm using dictation, and it is now becoming much easier than it was at first. I have learned how to say things so my iPhone will put it into text correctly. It takes a little bit of practice to make it work correctly. I have also found ways to keep putting the words up on the page, as I have discussed in my other posts. This all started as an experiment. I wanted to see what I would be able to do. Guess what, it has been a huge success. Clearly this will be something I will continue to do, because I am making very good progress and I have become fantastically prolific.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment