I answered this question today:
What are the pros and cons of the Chromebook computer?
Here are my thoughts:
1. Inexpensive to own and run
2. Fast on the Internet
3. Access full desktop web pages not mobile sites
4. Super long battery life
5. No infections from viruses
6. Great for basic computing
1. Limited to web apps
2. Must have WIFI
3. Can't do more than basic computing
4. Printing is limited
I own just about every kind of device and I always come back to using my Chromebook. It just works the best for all I want to do.