Thursday, February 25, 2016

Making money online

It turns out that making money online is not as simple as many make it out to be. I have been trying to find a way to make money online for about two years now. I have not been all that successful. Now, I have made a little bit of money, but not enough to quit my day job. Is there a way to make good money online? Well, the advertising model does not seem to be working as well as it used to. I just don't think people click on ads anymore. I think to make money online today you need to offer a product or service. In other words you need to be a business of some kind. Does that mean you cannot make money just from blogging? I am sure that for some it is possible, but it is now becoming clear to me that just by posting your thoughts online there is no way to make a full-time living. So, over the next few months I am going to look at ways to offer some products or some services in addition to blogging. At this point I am not quite sure what that will be, but obviously it will be related to want I blog about. Does that mean I will stop blogging? Absolutely not, because I frankly do this because I enjoy it. Will I stop the advertising on this site? No, maybe that still might work. Plus, it doesn't cost me anything. What I will be doing is adding some kind of product to sell or some kind of service to provide in the future. You never know, maybe I hit on something that actually will make me some money ?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment