Friday, February 26, 2016

Chromebooks in the classroom

My wife is going to be working at a new school here in Southern California. One of the things that she was told they would be doing is using Chromebooks. I think that is awesome. I believe Chromebooks are perfect for the classroom. No, they are not the best at doing everything, but they are perfect for students. Why? First they get the job done. Second they will be seen as a tool for learning and for schoolwork and not a cool device for playing games. Third, they are affordable to buy and continue using. I think the new school my wife will be working at is making an awesome choice. I also believe that there are many other schools and school districts making the same choice. That's why I believe Chromebooks will have a future for a long time.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment