Sunday, February 21, 2016

Finding your niche

I believe that finding your niche is much like finding your passion. In other words, you have to look at your life and find those things that interest you. What do you like doing? What do you like reading? What do you like watching on TV? How do you spend your free time? If money wasn't a concern, what would you do? If you won the lottery, how would you spend your time? Answering these types of questions will help you find your passion and your niche. My passion is in writing, the news, and the economy. I am passionate about blogging, creativity, the Internet, and finding a way to make money on the Internet. So that is what I write about. It is also where I will find my niche.

What do you think?

Note: I am thinking of moving my blog. Check my new site out

http://waltersthinking.blog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment