Friday, February 19, 2016

Blogging

I have been blogging now for about two years. I wish I could say I have been consistent in publishing posts, but I have not been. I started off well, but then I lost interest along the way. That's why my posting history is blotchy. It is only recently that I have return to publishing my posts more consistently. Blogging is clearly a labor of love. The only reason one should ever blog is because they enjoy doing it. Why? Because nothing else is guaranteed. There is no guaranteed way to build an audience. There is no guaranteed way to make money. There is no guaranteed way to have success. If you're going to blog, you just going to have to enjoy doing it. That is the only way you're going to be consistent.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment