Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Economy - The Big Squeeze.

I was reading a piece on how most Americans are not prepared if something bad were to happen. I am one of those. What was one of the reasons Americans are not prepared? Taxes! And I agree! I pay more in taxes than I do anything else and I am not in the upper tax brackets by any means! If you add the rising cost of just about everything else, I would have to say we are all being "squeezed". I have a suggestion for what we can call this time period. How about "The Big Squeeze" because that's what is happening. If this continues something is going to give not only for me, but for millions of Americans. If that happens (and it is looking more like a when not an if) things are going to get ugly.

What do you think?

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/16-signs-that-most-americans-are-not-prepared-for-the-coming-economic-collapse

No comments:

Post a Comment