Monday, April 21, 2014

The Future - E-Books

A new poll shows that 54% of Americans read e-books. I am not surprised by this stat and I expect that it will continue to grow. As more and more people do more and more on the internet, they migrate to digital products, which is what I did. I used to buy "paper" based books and music CD's in large quantities, but when I bought an iPad (and now a Chromebook) I started buying e-books and mp3 files instead. I have been doing that now for a couple of years. In fact, it has been a long time since I bought a "paper" based book or a music CD. The future is digital which means digital based media is going to continue to grow.

What do you think?

http://www.digitalbookworld.com/2014/new-poll-finds-majority-of-americans-read-ebooks/comment-page-1/#comment-634091

No comments:

Post a Comment