Friday, April 25, 2014

Chromebook - My Experience

It has now been about 5 months that I have been using my Acer C720 Chromebook. It has worked flawlessly and I have had no problems. I still can't believe that I paid about $200 for this device (and yes, I am using it as I write this), and I have not spent a dime on any apps or software. I have bought several books from Google Play and some even from Amazon (the Kindle reading app is very good). I use Docs extensively since I primarily use my Chromebook to write, and I started to use Sheets for some basic spreadsheets I created. I also do all my online stuff with my Chromebook. I check my email, surf my favorite sites, keep up with Google+, listen to music on Google Play, and update my blog. I am still surprised at all I can do on a machine I bought on a whim just to see what it was like. Best $200 I ever spent!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment