Sunday, April 27, 2014

Writing - Never Running Out

Can you run out of stuff to write about? Sometimes I have a hard time finding something new and different to write about, but the truth is you will never run out of things to write about. If it were possible to run out of things to write about, nothing more would be written, and we know that is not happening! What might happen is that you can grow tired of writing in some particular area. Well, the cure for that problem is to start writing in some other area. If you are tired of writing non-fiction, start writing fiction. If you are tired of blogging, write a poem or a screen play. If you are tired of writing about technology, start writing about polar bears. Just pick something different to write about and a whole new area opens up for ideas.

I know that at some point I will grow tired of writing about the topics I write about in this blog. When that happens, I will just introduce a new topic. For example, I am toying with the idea of including book reviews here in my blog. In fact, I think I am going to go and finish a book I have been reading and then write up a review. That actually sound like fun!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment