Saturday, April 26, 2014

Personal Improvement - What Are You Tired Of?

A good way to figure out what might need to be changed in our lives is to ask ourselves what are we tired of? So ask:

I am tired of ________.

If (and when) you start getting some answers then start thinking of making some changes. For example: I am tired of having less and less money at the end of the month. Or, I am tired of having to commute 1 hour each way to work . Or, I am tired of being overweight and out out shape. Once you have what you are tired of, turn it into a question that can help generate solutions. For example: How can I make more money this month? How can I cut back or eliminate my commute? How can I lose weight and and get into better shape? Why ask questions? Because when you do, your mind starts to look for answers which will then help you find a way to create solutions and take action. Then you might eliminate what you are tired of and improve the quality of your life.

What do you think?

For more: http://andyhayes.com/tired-of-something-its-a-sign?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tired-of-something-its-a-sign

No comments:

Post a Comment