Saturday, April 19, 2014

Chromebook - Upgrading

In the tech world there is something better always coming out. There is always a better laptop, a better phone, a better system. This is the case with Chromebooks as well. There is always something better, faster, cooler coming out. What I like best about Chromebook is that upgrading doesn't cost you your next house payment. It doesn't even cost you your next car payment. It is nice to know that if I want to have the next best thing, I can afford it. I can't do that with an Apple device or a Windows machine. Also, if I upgrade I don't have to worry about migrating all my stuff to the new system. It's already there on the cloud just waiting for me to boot and access it. That's what I like so much about Chromebooks. Stuff works, it's easy, and I can pay all my bills.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment