Sunday, April 20, 2014

Observations - Easter

Easter used to be a big holiday but it's not any more. It never was a big holiday for me, and it's even less of a holiday now. We used to go to church when I was a kid. My parents were holiday Catholics. We went on Christmas and Easter. I just remember it all being meaningless and boring, but I went because my parents made me. I know that it is the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and if you are religious, that would be important. I am not very religious anymore. I do like the idea that we should celebrate a day of peace and love. Clearly we could use more of that in all our lives.

What do you think?

I do hope you all had a good, peaceful, loving day. Thank you for stopping by and may you be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment