Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Economy - Taxes

I finished doing my taxes last night (on my Chromebook via TurboTax) and I had to pay less than I usually due thanks to my going to college. I still believe I pay way too much in taxes, especially state taxes here in California. It turns out I am not the only one. 60% of Californians believe they pay too much in taxes. If that's true, why did Californians vote for higher sales taxes not to long ago? California is messed up because it's so dysfunctional. People don't like how high their taxes are, but they vote to increase them! California is a good example for other states. Don't do what California does! It just will lead to decay and eventual ruin. Hey, at least the weather is great (a sunny 75 degrees today).

What do you think?

http://www.infowars.com/record-high-60-of-californians-say-they-pay-too-much-tax/

No comments:

Post a Comment